`Kick` success celebrations still going on: Sajid Nadiadwala
Mumbai: Striking gold at the box office with his directorial debut `Kick`, producer Sajid Nadiadwala said celebrations have not stopped at his and actor Salamn Khan`s residence.
As a producer, Sajid with his production house Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd had scored a hat-trick with films `Highway`, `2 States` and `Heropanti` doing good business.
Salman and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer `Kick` has reportedly garnered Rs 147 crore worldwide since its release on July 25.
"It has been a very special Eid. NGE started the year with a bang and `Kick` has added to it. It`s been euphoric.
Celebrations at Salman and my residence have not stopped," Sajid Nadiadwala said in a statement here.
Going forward, Sajid`s next releases as a producer are Ranbir Kapoor- Deepika Padukone starrer `Tamasha` and Saif Ali Khan- Katrina Kaif`s `Phantom`. Both the films will be releasing next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks