`Kick` takes off without Salman Khan
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: With Salman Khan being tried at the court for the 2002 hit-and-run case trial, his career might be going through a downfall.
The Bollywood superstar is facing the charges of running over his Toyota Land Cruiser on people sleeping on a footpath outside a bakery in suburban Bandra on September 28, 2002, killing one and injuring four others.
The producer director of the film Sajid Nadiawala began the final shooting without Sallu bhai, as the trials are keeping him out of action for a while. However, reportedly, Sajid has maintained a very dignified silence over the absence of the lead hero in his film.
It surely looks like a lot is in take for the director right now, but the buzz is that he is confident about the star returning to work by Thursday.
`Kick`, which was supposed to release on the occasion of `Eid` this year, may get postponed with the lead actor doing the rounds of the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!