`Main Hoon Na` clocks 10 years, Farah Khan nostalgic
Mumbai: It was on this day 10 years back that choreographer Farah Khan`s debut directorial ‘Main Hoon Na’ hit the screens. She can only look back at her pool of memories with a smile.
"Ten years of `Main Hoon Na` today," Farah tweeted Wednesday.
She also thanked her friend and superstar Shah Rukh Khan who played the lead in her film.
"Thank you Shah Rukh Khan for changing the course of my life. In soooo many ways with MHN. You in a wet white shirt, under a waterfall my darling, was my gift to all the women in the world!"
‘Main Hoon Na’, Farah says, marked the first time that the film`s lead actress Sushmita Sen wore a sari on screen.
"This scene was the first day of shoot for Sushmita Sen and the first time she wore a sari on screen," Farah tweeted along with a picture of Sushmita`s introduction scene.
‘Main Hoon Na’ also stars Zayed Khan, Amrita Rao, Naseeruddin Shah, Kabir Bedi and Kirron Kher.
The film set the platform for Farah and she next directed the superhit ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007.
She is currently busy directing ‘Happy New Year’, which also stars Shah Rukh Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop