`Main Tera Hero` makes Rs 38.48 crore in first week
Mumbai: Bollywood film `Main Tera Hero`, directed by David Dhawan, has collected a whopping Rs.38.48 crore in its first week.
The movie released April 4 in Indian theatres and has managed to mint over Rs.35 crore, said a statement.
Featuring actors Varun Dhawan, Ileana D’cruz and Nargis Fakhri, the movie is produced by Balaji Motion Pictures.
The film`s story revolves around Sreenath Prasad (Varun), a notorious boy in Ooty. He drops out from college to pursue his education in Bangalore where he falls in love with Sunaina, essayed by Ileana. But Sunaina is forced to marry Angad, played by Arunoday Singh, a local police officer who is more of a terrorising gangster.
"Main Tera Hero" was promoted heavily across all quarters and its songs had gained a fan following prior to the film`s release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?