`Mary Kom` shoot `harder than hardest` for Priyanka
Mumbai: Months of toil and turmoil for `Mary Kom` have been "harder than the hardest" for Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who plays the title role in the biopic on Olympic medal-winning boxer M.C. Mary Kom.
"Last two days of `Mary Kom` shoot...It`s been harder than the hardest. Kudos to the crew for keeping it together. All good things come to an end," Priyanka posted on her Twitter page Friday.
The National award-winning actress has earlier said that every day of shooting the movie has been inspirational. But she has pushed her boundaries to sink her teeth into the role and in fact, also spent a lot of time with the sports icon to get her act right for the film.
Directed by Omung Kumar, the movie is slated to release on Gandhi Jayanti Oct 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Blake Lively feels 'Gossip Girl' reunion will be fun
- Hiddleston perfect to be next 007 agent: Caterina Murino
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Burberry bosses sue Rapper Burberry
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!
- My brother, father completely different as filmmakers: Varun Dhawan
- TIFF 2016 releases its impressive schedule