`Mast` turns 14, Aftab happy
Mumbai: Aftab Shivdasani entered Hindi filmdom as a hero with ‘Mast’ and he is in a celebration mood as his first movie completes 14 years Tuesday.
It`s like a double bonanza for him as he also tasted big success with ‘Grand Masti’ after a long time.
"Today 14 years ago my first film `Mast` released. A beautiful journey so far. Thank you all of you who have supported me on this journey, love," the actor, who has been facing flops for the past few years till ‘Grand Masti’ happened, posted on Twitter.
Aftab, who made his Bollywood debut as a child artist with super hit sci-fi movie ‘Mr. India’ (1987), was seen with actress Urmila Matondkar in ‘Mast’ that came out in 1999.
In the last few years, he was seen in some films like ‘De Taali’, ‘Aloo Chaat’ and ‘1920: Evil Returns’, but none could impress the viewers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look