`Masti` makers plan third film to franchise?
Mumbai: Actress Sonalee Kulkarni, seen in `Grand Masti`, has hinted that the filmmakers are already planning a third movie to the franchise.
"The best compliment for a filmmaker is when the audience asks them about the next part. So yes, it`s a compliment and I am sure our makers are listening to it. Definitely, the process for a third part must have begun," Sonalee said here at the Globoil India Awards Saturday.
Asked if she would be a part of the third film, Sonalee said: "I don`t know! It would be too early to say it. The script has not started and they are still contemplating on it because the audience accepted the second part well. So it`s still too early to talk about it."
Meanwhile, Sonalee has thanked the audience for making her debut film a superhit and says she couldn`t have asked for more.
"Thank you so much everyone. The film couldn`t have been a success without you all. Thanks to all the audiences and viewers who watched the film two to three times in theatres," Sonalee said.
"What else can I ask for... it`s awesome, amazing," she added.
Directed by Indra Kumar, `Grand Masti` is a sequel to the 2004 film `Masti` and stars Ritesh Deshmukh, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan