`Mickey Virus` a dream come true for Manish Paul
Mumbai: Popular TV anchor Manish Paul, who is making his Bollywood debut with `Mickey Virus`, feels proud to see his hoardings all over Mumbai. He says it`s a dream come true.
"It`s a dream come true. I have got a solo lead film, my hoardings are all over Mumbai...I used to see film hoardings around Juhu whenever I visited Mumbai as a kid. So, it`s a dream come true," Manish said here Saturday.
He says all actors who come to Mumbai aim to do films.
"I also had similar dreams when I came to Mumbai in 2005. But I thought I needed grooming. I didn`t have a filmy background, and so I did television, radio jockeying and then I thought it`s the right time to do films," he added.
Directed by Saurabh Varma, `Mickey Virus` also stars Elli Avram, who is currently seen in reality show `Bigg Boss Saath-7`. The film hits theatres Oct 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'