`No One Killed Jessica` gets `A` certificate from Censor Board
Mumbai: `No One Killed Jessica`, based on the murder of model Jessica Lall in a Delhi pub, has been passed without a single cut with an `A` certificate.
Vikas Behl of UTV, producers of the film, said, "Emotion of the journey, power of the people and relentless effort of the media needed to be brought to the audience in the right light, and hats off to the Censor Board for keeping that above all else while judging the movie."
Rani Mukherji plays a crime reporter in the film while Vidya Balan essays the role of Jessica`s sister Sabrina.
The film releases on January 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Has Aamir Khan already started promoting 'Dangal'?
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey