`Phantom` director happy at Kashmir shoot of movie
Srinagar: Kabir Khan, the director of Bollywood movie `Phantom`, Tuesday expressed happiness over his shooting schedule in the Kashmir Valley and hoped he would be back here to shoot another of his movies soon.
In a tweet to Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, at the end of nearly two-week-long shooting schedule in Kashmir, Kabir Khan said: "@abdullah_omar it`s great to b able to shoot in Kashmir again. The enthusiasm and hard work of the locals was heart warming. We will be back."
Sajid Nadiadwalla`s Bollywood movie `Phantom` is based on 26/11 Mumbai terror attack and their fallout.
The movie has Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles.
`Phantom` was shot in north Kashmir ski resort of Gulmarg for a week and later also shot in the south Kashmir`s Pahalgam hill station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'