`Race 2` to release in over 50 countries
New Delhi: Abbas-Mustan`s action-thriller ‘Race 2’ is set to release in more than 50 countries, including Morocco and Vietnam.
It releases Jan 25.
"We have planned a massive international release for `Race 2`. The film will be released in more than 50 countries. After many years, a Hindi movie will see a simultaneous release in Morocco in four to five screens, including theatres in Casablanca and Marrakech," said Amrita Pandey, executive director, Syndication, International Distribution and Disney Media Distribution, Studios, Disney UTV.
"Newer territories like Myanmar, East Timor, Maldives and Vietnam (with as many as seven screens) are also in our release plan. There is very high anticipation and for this sequel from the `Race` franchise, and we are excited!" Pandey added in a statement.
Co-produced by UTV Motion Pictures and TIPS Industries, ‘Race 2’ is the sequel to 2008 film ‘Race’. The film features Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez and Ameesha Patel in prominent roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?