`Ragini MMS 2` more commercial than first film: Sunny Leone
Mumbai: Actress Sunny Leone, who stars in ‘Ragini MMS 2’, says the movie is more commercial in nature than the first film.
"There is a huge difference (between `Ragini MMS` and `Ragini MMS 2`)," Sunny said here Wednesday at the launch of the song ‘Babydoll’.
"The first part looks real, it`s like someone grabbed a handycam and it`s a real couple and the boyfriend has a different reason for bringing his girlfriend there."
"This one is a lot more commercial, there is a lot more back story. There is a lot more going on in this one that explains everything about `Ragini MMS`," added the 33-year-old.
Director Bhushan Patel agreed and said that ‘Ragini MMS 2’ is bolder and scarier. Also, the songs make it different.
"It`s bigger, better and bolder. It`s a lot more scarier. There is a lot more sex and scares. There is a lot of glamour with the songs. We have a song by Honey Singh, `Babydoll` song with Meet Brothers and we have a romantic one also," Patel said here.
‘Ragini MMS 2’, which hits theatres March 21, also stars Divya Dutta, Parvin Dabas and Sandhya Mridul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Woah! 'Sanam Re' gets bigger audience than Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif's 'Fitoor'
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?