`Rajjo` not competing with `Ram Leela`, says Kangana Ranaut
Mumbai: The release of actress Kangana Ranaut`s next film ‘Rajjo’ is clashing with ‘Ram Leela’, but she says there is no competition with it.
"There is no competition with `Ram Leela`. `Rajjo` is not competing with `Ram Leela`. Honestly I don`t think our film is competing with any other film. It was the producer`s call to release the film on Nov 15 and never in my lifetime have I interfered in these things.
"We will stand by our product and there is enough space and opportunity for all the films," Kangana told reporters at the unveiling of the latest cover of film magazine `Cine Blitz`.
The actress, who is playing a prostitute in `Rajjo`, says the film deals with different issues.
"I am playing a prostitute in the film... its a very different film, it deals with various issues. I look up to Waheeda Rehman who has done a wonderful job in `Pyaasa`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?