`Ram Leela` a huge ticket for me: Richa Chadda
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda, who has managed to bag Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s ‘Ram Leela’, says that working with the filmmaker in such an early phase of her career is a dream come true.
"`Ram Leela` is indeed a huge ticket for me. I can`t talk much about the film but I feel people spend their whole life to be part of Sanjay`s film and I got to work with him in such an initial stage of my career. I feel i am very lucky and happy that people have accepted me," Richa said.
The 28-year-old was last seen in Anurag Kashyap`s ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ in which she played the character of Nagma Khatoon.
Sharing her experience of working with Bhansali, she said: "He is very strict on the sets and is a thorough professional".
"He is very intelligent. He is aware of fashion and costumes as much as his lenses and cameras," she added.
‘Ram Leela’ features Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Oscars 2017: Auditors issue apology for Best Picture gaffe
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win