`Ram Leela` is my huge ticket: Gulshan Devaiah
Mumbai: Actor Gulshan Deviah admits that his negative character in ‘Ram Leela’ is like a dream role for him but he also feels that he is getting typecast in Bollywood. Nevertheless, he believes ‘Ram Leela’ is going to be his "big ticket".
"I feel now I am getting typecast in Bollywood, but it`s not the makers` fault," Gulshan said.
"I am glad that soon after this film, I am doing two films in which I am not playing a negative role. I think it will be the right way to break the image," he added.
Gulshan was earlier seen in films like ‘Shaitan’ and ‘Hate Story’.
Bagging a role in ‘Ram Leela’, a film by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, has been a dream come true.
"`Ram Leela` is like my huge ticket. I am thankful to Sanjay sir for casting me in the film. I am playing a negative role... a man who is very proud of himself, egoistic, angry and a complex character. I thought I won`t be able to pull off the role, but luckily I managed to," he said.
‘Ram Leela’ features Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!