`Ram Leela` music launch postponed for Ranveer Singh
Mumbai:The music of Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s `Ramleela`, which was slated to be launched Sunday, has now been pushed to next week as the movie`s lead actor Ranveer Singh is in hospital with dengue.
A source close to the film`s team said: "The music launch of the film was supposed to happen on Sunday. It will now most probably be on Thursday (Oct 26). Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known to have a grand event for all of his films, has decided to postpone the music launch of the film considering Ranveer`s health."
`Ramleela` also features Deepika Padukone.
Ranveer was admitted to a suburban hospital here in the wee hours of Friday morning following high fever. Doctors diagnosed a severe case of dengue.
There is currently no clarity on how long it will be before Ranveer is back in action, but he is apparently in a very positive state of mind.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!