`Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 2` to begin shooting in May
New Delhi: Director Tigmanshu Dhulia`s next film, the sequel to ‘Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 2’, will go on floors in May.
Post the release of this year`s runaway hit ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, award winning director Dhulia and actor Irrfan Khan are teaming up together for the sequel of the 2011 film.
"`Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 2` is going to be our immediate next project. Sequels make not only business sense but they also cater to our loyal audiences as they would be waiting to see what is going on in the lives of Saheb, Biwi and Gangster.
"Moreover, Irrfan & Tigmanshu`s winning team will surely weave magic together, once again after `Paan Singh Tomar`," said producer Rahul Mittra.
The film also stars Jimmy Sheirgill, Soha Ali Khan and Mahie Gill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs
- Ellie Goulding suffering from heart problem
- Hrithik Roshan to champion 'World's Largest Lesson'