`Saint Dracula 3D` screenplay enters Oscar library
New Delhi: The screenplay of ‘Saint Dracula 3D’, a project by Indian director Rupesh Paul, has found a place in the library of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Produced by BizTV Network, the movie`s screenplay will now be housed in the Oscar library as its permanent core collection, said a statement.
Credit for the story and screenplay goes to its director Paul, while the entire project is designed by Sohan Roy, the director of BizTV Network`s first film, ‘DAM 999’.
‘Saint Dracula 3D’ is about a powerful king of Romania, who has a very ordinary human side to his personality. If the conventional portrait of Dracula shows him as blood thirsty, ‘Saint Dracula’ portrays him as a human being thirsty for love.
The movie is slated to release in India in March 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore
- 'Jurassic World 2' to begin production in Hawaii next year
- Oops! Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit Shetty friends no more?
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- When Aditya Chopra told Ranveer Singh to act like himself