`Samrat & Co` sequel on cards: Rajeev Khandelwal
Mumbai: Rajeev Khandelwal says the team of `Samrat & Co` has already thought of a possibility of a sequel to the film, and the actor has expressed a keen interest to be part of it.
"When we were working on this film, we thought there can be a sequel to this film. I am keen on doing the sequel of `Samrat & Co` which is certainly on cards, but let`s see how this film works at the box office," Rajeev told.
There were also reports that a sequel of his 2013 film "Table No. 21" is in the works. But Rajeev says if at all it is being made, he would not be part of it.
"I don`t know about the sequel, but I will not be part of the project as I don`t like to repeat myself. I think Paresh Rawal can be in the sequel because his characterc was such in the film so it makes sense, but I will not be part of it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui