`Satyagraha` promotions to begin in Bhopal
Mumbai: Filmmaker Prakash Jha will start the promotions of his upcoming film ‘Satyagraha’ in Bhopal, where the movie was extensively shot.
"Bhopal is a city very close to Prakashji since all his experiences of filmmaking are deeply rooted in Madhya Pradesh. So, Prakashji will start the promotional campaign of `Satyagraha` in Bhopal from June-end," said a source close to the project.
‘Satyagraha’, a political thriller, features a stellar ensemble cast comprising Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu': Get a slice of singer Parineeti Chopra – Watch video
- Madonna handles her awkward wardrobe malfunction on stage
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Adele accused of normalising sexual harassment with 'Hello'
- Jackie Collins' home up for sale