`Satyagraha` promotions to begin in Bhopal
Mumbai: Filmmaker Prakash Jha will start the promotions of his upcoming film ‘Satyagraha’ in Bhopal, where the movie was extensively shot.
"Bhopal is a city very close to Prakashji since all his experiences of filmmaking are deeply rooted in Madhya Pradesh. So, Prakashji will start the promotional campaign of `Satyagraha` in Bhopal from June-end," said a source close to the project.
‘Satyagraha’, a political thriller, features a stellar ensemble cast comprising Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office