`Satyagraha` team share views and motive behind film
New Delhi: `Satyagraha` stars have spoken about their roles, the motive of the movie, and their inter-personal relations with the cast and crew in an exclusive interview.
On being asked about taking yet another negative role in a political film, Manoj Vajpayee revealed that he focused on the film, the dimension of the character and how important it is to the whole set up, before deciding on playing the role in this movie.
Actress Amrita Rao revealed that she is still in disbelief that she shares screen space in most of her scenes with Amitabh Bachchan, and was thrilled by the professional energies brought in by the ensconced actors.
Kareena Kapoor explained that she is playing the role of a women journalist, which incorporates some characteristics of every popular journalist, who is very dignified and totally involved in her work, adding that it is her character that brings the revolution together and puts it out in the media.
On being asked about his `angry young man` role, actor Ajay Devgn revealed that the role he plays is of a very real and true to life character.
Actor Arjun Rampal , who has an army background, confessed that he is a patriot and he likes to do films which would instill that in people, but the real inspiration for taking up this role was the subject of the character and what he was going to be doing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop