`Shaadi Ke Side Effects` is for everyone: Vidya Balan
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan says her forthcoming film `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` is not just for those who are married. All types of viewers will be enjoy the entertainer, she believes.
Excited about the movie, in which she features with Farhan Akhtar, Vidya just hopes that "everyone will like it - be it those who are married, who are getting married, aged couples or even teenagers".
"Everyone will like it because it is a relationship-based story. It will make you laugh and you will relate with it," the 33-year-old said here on the sets of TV serial "Bade Acche Lagte Hain", for which she shot a special episode for her film`s promotion.
Vidya said that at a recently held private screening of `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`, people could relate to the movie.
"We had a screening for close family and friends and everyone said they felt it was their life running on screen. I think this is what Saket Chaudhry, the director wanted," Vidya said.
`Shaadi Ke Side Effects` will release Feb 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch