`Singham` collection reaches Rs.100 crore
New Delhi: Filmmaker Rohit Shetty`s action-packed ‘Singham’, starring Ajay Devgn as an honest cop fighting to clean the system, has earned Rs.100 crore net in India in its sixth week.
It is said to be the seventh film all time to have crossed the mark of Rs.100 crore net in collections. Produced by Reliance Entertainment, the film is still going strong in the theatres. It will complete 50 days Sep 10.
"A hard-hitting story, the wonderful combination of director Rohit Shetty and star Ajay Devgn and some amazing action sequences have resulted in an extremely successful run for the film," Sanjeev Lamba, CEO, Reliance Entertainment said in a statement.
"`Singham` is the first mainstream film produced by Reliance Entertainment and we are very pleased with the results," he added.
The cast of the film also includes Kajal Aggarwal and Prakash Raj.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya