`Singham Returns` collection halfway to the Rs 100 crore club
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: It might have just been two days but Ajay Devgn`s action packed sequel `Singham Returns` has already made the Rs 50 crore mark.
A leading trade analyst has reported that the Rohit Shetty movie might be on the fast lane to the Rs 100 crore club. The
The movie, directed by Rohit Shetty, stars Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor. It features Ajay as Bajirao Singham, an unforgiving police inspector on a mission to wipe out corruption.
Rohit`s last movie ` Chennai Express` too broke all records at the Box Office, making it to the 200 crore club. Shetty seems to be on a roll, as his masala flicks have really gone down well with the audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!