`Singham Returns` collection halfway to the Rs 100 crore club
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: It might have just been two days but Ajay Devgn`s action packed sequel `Singham Returns` has already made the Rs 50 crore mark.
A leading trade analyst has reported that the Rohit Shetty movie might be on the fast lane to the Rs 100 crore club. The
The movie, directed by Rohit Shetty, stars Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor. It features Ajay as Bajirao Singham, an unforgiving police inspector on a mission to wipe out corruption.
Rohit`s last movie ` Chennai Express` too broke all records at the Box Office, making it to the 200 crore club. Shetty seems to be on a roll, as his masala flicks have really gone down well with the audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show