`Student Of The Year` merchandise goes online
Mumbai: Caps, T-shirts and mugs - merchandise from the movie `Student Of The Year` is now available online for fashion forward youth.
Online shopping portal Yebhi.com has tied up with Karan Johar`s Dharma Productions to bring the movie`s merchandise closer to the people.
The movie, directed by Johar, will introduce three newcomers - Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra - when it releases Oct 19.
Their fashionable wardrobe in the movie is expected to be a trendsetter, especially for collegegoers.
" `Student of the Year` is the story of the highly competitive, smart and fashionable youths of the country. We believe it is an ideal alliance to help our fans get the look of the movie, through the neomodern shopping medium," a Dharma Productions` spokesperson said in statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop