`Tevar` to release on December 5
Mumbai: Arjun Kapoor-Sonakshi Sinha starrer action drama `Tevar` is all set to hit theatres on December 5 this year.
The film, which went on floors earlier this year, will see its last schedule in Mumbai on May 5 and wrap up by the end of June in Varanasi.
`Tevar` is the remake of Telugu hit film `Okkadu` and will mark the directorial debut of Amit Sharma. The film is being produced by Arjun`s uncle Sanjay Kapoor.
"We are very excited to announce that `Tevar` will release December 5 this year. Things are going on schedule and we are very happy with the progress on the film," Sanjay said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!