`Tum Hi Ho` from `Aashiqui 2` hit on YouTube
New Delhi: "Tum hi ho", the title track from Mohit Suri`s forthcoming romance-action drama ‘Aashiqui 2’, is a hit on YouTube and it has crossed over 1,852,947 hits within 10 days of its launch.
The promo of the song was released March 23 under the label T-Series.
A remake of Mahesh Bhatt`s 1990 blockbuster ‘Aashiqui’, the coming film is also produced by his banner Vishesh Films.
"Tum hi ho", a romantic number, features Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor.
The track is also popular on social networking sites like Facebook, which are flooded with the video of the song.
Arijit Singh has sung the song, while Mithoon has composed it.
In total, the film`s album has 10 songs that are composed by Jeet Gangulli, Mithoon and Ankit Tiwari. Irshad Kamil and Sandeep Nath have penned it.
Nadeem-Shravan had given the music for the original film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- Karan Johar in awe of Katrina Kaif-Aditya Roy Kapur's 'Fitoor'!
- 'Sultan' diaries: Anushka Sharma topples this hefty trainer while wrestling – Watch video