`Warning` majorly shot in South Pacific Ocean: Director
Mumbai: Filmmaker Gurmmeet Singh, who is busy promoting his film `Warning`, says 80 percent of the film was shot in the South Pacific Ocean.
"We have shot 80 percent of the film in South Pacific Ocean," Singh said about the movie, which is said to have been extensively shot underwater.
Directed by Gurmmeet Singh and co-produced by Sunil Lulla, `Warning 3D` is a journey of seven friends through a life threatening crisis. Starring young actors Santosh Barmola, Suzana Rodrigues, Varun Sharma, Manjari Phadnis, Jitin Gulati, Sumit Suri and Madhurima Tulii, the movie will release Sep 27 in 3D.
Singh said the movie required some new faces.
"We needed a fresh star cast for the film who could swim. After auditioning for quite some time, I came across this new team," he said.
"For me, it was a huge challenge to go for it in 3D. But as a filmmaker, I like to challenge myself and shooting in 3D was not a huge problem," he added.
The film is produced by Anubhav Sinha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!