3D shots of `Mr.India` impress Shekhar Kapur
Mumbai: The 1987 science fiction ‘Mr.India’ is being re-released in 3D format and Shekhar Kapur, director of the original, is impressed with test shots.
"Saw some 3D test shots of `Mr.India` for release in 3D. They looked amazing," tweeted Kapur.
Apart from being re-rleased in 3D format, the film will have a sequel too.
To be produced by Boney Kapoor, the sequel to "Mr.India" also is to be shot in 3D. Anil Kapoor and Sridevi will reportedly reprise their roles as Arun Verma and Seema Sohni, respectively, and Salman Khan is said to play a negative role in the film.
Amrish Puri played the villain, Mogambo, in the original film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016