A film has its own destiny: Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra is elated that her much delayed movie `Deewana Main Deewana` is now set for release and says the long gap hasn`t lessened her enthusiasm for the film.
"When a film takes a lot of time, there are many reasons - why it happened and how it happened but that doesn`t mean that the hard work and the love you have poured in that film will lessen," the 31-year-old said here at the music launch of the film `Deewana Main Deewana`.
She further said: "Every film has its own destiny and about `Deewana Main Deewana` also the audience will decide."
Meanwhile, Priyanka is all praise for actor Govinda, her co-star in the film.
"I have been a big fan of Chi-Chi (Govinda). I love all his films. We have learnt dance watching his songs and dance. He was very sweet while shooting. He was very good and very senior actor. But he made me feel comfortable and I will be his big fan forever," Priyanka said.
Directed by K.C. Bokadia, `Deewana Main Deewana` was shot around five years ago. It also features actors Johnny Lever, Shakti Kapoor and Prem Chopra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer