A slew of bold roles have made Manjari Phadnis shameless
Mumbai: Manjari Phadnis, best known for her girl-next-door performance in 2008 release "Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na", says that after donning a bikini for 3D underwater film "Warning" and being part of sex-comedy "Grand Masti", she has got rid of her inhibitions.
In Anubhav Sinha`s debut production `Warning`, the actress will mostly be seen wearing bikinis.
"I think I have lost all my inhibitions while working on `Warning`. Doing two films - wearing a bikini in one, and doing a sex-comedy like `Grand Masti`, I think, now I have become very `besharam` in life," the actress told reporters here Wednesday at the first look launch of `Warning`.
Indra Kumar-directed `Grand Masti`, a sequel to 2004 hit `Masti`, will come out September 13, while director Gurmeet Singh`s `Warning` is set to release September 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification