Aamir Khan dropped by Anurag Kashyap
Mumbai: Ace filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, who has a knack of thinking out of the box, was keen to have Aamir Khan on board for his ambitious project `Bombay Velvet` post his successful venture `Udaan` last year.
However, Kashyap has decided to start working on his latest without the “perfectionist” star, for he waited long enough for actor to spare some time for him.
Talking to a tabloid, Kahsyap said, “I am going ahead with `Bombay Velvet` without Aamir. He is a very busy man and I have waited long enough. I don`t even know if he wants to do the film."
Ironically, it was the same person who was quite vocal about his standing for Aamir. He had said that he wouldn’t do the film if Aamir wasn’t a part of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!