Aamir Khan pushes Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn aside at the Box Office
Mumbai: Aamir Khan is like ‘Eid Ka Chaand’, for he seldom makes an appearance at the Box Office. And hence cine goers expect his films to be hatke. With ‘Talaash’ Aamir Khan has indeed experimented with a new genre, something which has been praised and criticized at the same time.
However, with ‘Talaash’ making a splash on the silver screen, Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and Ajay Devgn’s ‘Son of Sardaar’ (Diwali releases) haven’t been able to garner much business at the Box Office.
Talking to TOI, a trade analyst said, “Aamir is seen as a messiah for the multiplexes just like some other heroes are seen as single-screen heroes.”
“‘Talaash’ got off to a good start. The fact that an Aamir flick is in theatres after such a long gap makes it even more special,” producer Aman Gill said.
So will Aamir be able to beat his contemporaries at the BO? We will have to wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan