Aamir Khan ‘vrooms’ away with ‘Dhoom 3’!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Aamir Khan has hit the jackpot with ‘Dhoom 3’. Bollywood’s Mr Perfectionist, who believes in doing not more than one film a year, has struck gold with Yash Raj Films’ multi-starrer.
Despite being a non-holiday release, ‘Dhoom 3’, which has Aamir essaying the antagonist for the first time, went on to break several Box Office records. The film, has already made it to the esteemed hundred crore club in just 3 days and is going strong.
It is also being speculated that the Aamir Khan starrer might succeed in minting over Rs 250 crore!
‘Dhoom 3’ saw Aamir romance Katrina Kaif for the first time. The duo set the silver screen ablaze with their sizzling hot chemistry. Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, who play Jai and Ali respectively, have been integral parts of the ‘Dhoom’ series.
With ‘Dhoom 3’ creating ripples at the Box Office, it will be interesting to see if Aamir and YRF intend to team up for its next franchise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!