Aamir Khan’s `Talaash` enters Rs.100 crore club
New Delhi: Aamir Khan-starrer suspense thriller ‘Taalash’ has made it to the Rs. 100 crore club. The film has raked in Rs.131.78 crore worldwide.
The film, directed by Reema Kagti, and co-produced by Farhan Akhtar-Ritesh Sidhwani`s Excel Entertaiment and Aamir Khan Productions, earned Rs.85.38 crore at the domestic box office within 13 days of its release, Nov 30.
The film has grossed Rs.46.40 crore overseas. ‘Talaash’ also features Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor.
It was made on a budget of Rs.40 crore, and released across 2,500 screens. Its satellite rights were sold for Rs. 40 crore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya