‘Aatma’: I do the irregular roles, says Bipasha Basu
Delhi: She has been adorned with epithets like bold and unconventional, and when it comes to out-of-the-box roles, Bipasha Basu sure has many aces up her sleeve. The model-turned-actress, who ventured into Hindi cinema with ‘Ajnabee’ back in 2001, has had many crests and troughs in her career.
With ‘Raaz 3’ last year, the actress is now comfortably nestled in the enviable league of actors. Her upcoming next, ‘Aatma’, also sees her delving into the supernatural genre. The actress says that despite doing two consecutive films of the same genre, her roles are different ones.
In a recent interview to a daily, Bipasha spoke about her love for unconventional roles. Says the actress, “A lot of actors don’t go out of the box, but I do. I do the irregular roles.”
Bipasha’s last film, ‘Raaz 3’, that saw her essaying a dark role, won her immense acclaim from viewers and critics alike. Hope ‘Aatma’ too will let the actress maintain her current position in the industry. She will be seen acting across Nawazuddin Siddiqui in director Suparn Verma’s horror flick. ‘Aatma’ hits theatres March 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!