Abhi-Ash to star in film based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel?
Mumbai: Although their last flick together ‘Raavan’ failed to create a considerable impact at the Box Office, the unaffected Abhishek-Aishwarya are apparently gearing up to do another flick together.
The couple, who received a lot of slamming by critics for their performance in Mani Ratnam’s ‘Raavan’, has been approached to play lead roles in Abhishek Kapoor’s upcoming venture, according to reports.
If sources are to be believed, filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor is planning to rope in the Bachchan couple to star in his film based on author Chetan Bhagat’s novel ‘The 3 Mistakes of My Life’.
Well, we just hope that this one doesn’t turn out be another mistake by the star couple, considering the debacle of their last outing ‘Raavan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor