Abhishek Bachchan starts shooting for `Mere Apne`
Mumbai: Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan felt "first day jitters" Friday when he began shooting for Umesh Shukla`s ‘Mere Apne’.
"Today starts yet another journey. First day jitters always get to me. New dawn, new day, new film. Crew…. Send some love," Abhishek posted on his Twitter page.
Several of his friends from the Hindi film industry responded to him with loads of wishes for the project. Punit Malhotra, Sonu Sood, Neha Dhupia, Ruslaan Mumtaz and Divya Dutta were among those who wished the junior Bachchan.
The movie is a family drama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays