Action in `Shootout At Wadala` stylish, believable: Tusshar Kapoor
Mumbai: Tusshar Kapoor, who will soon be seen in ‘Shootout At Wadala,’ says the action in the film is believable and not in your face.
"You will not see action like cars flying unnecessarily in this film. Yes, stylish but very believable action. It won`t be wise to compare it with `Ghayal`, `Ghatak` and all, but the action in the film carries that same intensity," the 36-year-old said here Wednesday in an interview.
"The promos also are not showing that much action but you can sense undercurrent action in the dialogues itself," he added.
The film features three item songs and two of them - "Babli badmaash" featuring Priyanka Chopra and "O Layla" featuring Sunny Leone - have already been released.
When asked who his favourite among the two is, Tusshar said: "I don`t have any favourite performer, they both have their own styles."
He feels Priyanka has been performing for years so, "she knows how to dance, she is very good with her expressions".
"Sunny has her own appeal, she is different, and she is new to the world of item songs. It is not fair to compare the two," he added.
A prequel to 2007 film ‘Shootout At Lokhandwala’, the film is a cinematic adaptation of the first-ever registered encounter by Mumbai police in which they had shot down gangster Manya Surve.
Directed by Sanjay Gupta, ‘Shootout At Wadala’ also stars John Abraham, Tusshar Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee, Kangna Ranaut, and Mahesh Manjrekar and is slated for a May 1 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!