Aditi Rao Hydari excited about playing small town girl
Mumbai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari is excited about playing a small town girl in Manish Jha`s new film, but she is guarded about other details of her role.
The "fun" film will "start" soon, she said.
"I won`t say much about it and would want to wait for an announcement. It`s the kind of role I haven`t done before," the 26-year-old said here Wednesday at a fashion show of Spanish designers where she walked the ramp.
"I had played a somewhat similar girl in `Yeh Saali Zindagi`, a desi girl, and now after playing an urban girl in lot of films, I am playing a girl from small town. I am looking forward to it," she added.
Manish Jha is known for his films ‘Matrubhoomi’ and ‘Anwar’.
Aditi, who has featured in films like ‘Rockstar’, ‘London, Paris, New York’ and ‘Murder 3’, was recently seen in Akshay Kumar-starrer ‘Boss’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!