Aditya Roy Kapur enjoys Habib Faisal`s direction
Mumbai: Actor Aditya Roy Kapur, who is working under filmmaker Habib Faisal`s direction in ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’, says he is one of the finest in the industry. He also has praises for his co-star Parineeti Chopra.
Faisal`s earlier works include ‘Do Dooni Chaar’ and ‘Ishaqzaade’.
"It`s a pleasure to work with Habib. He is one of the finest filmmakers in the industry. It makes a big difference to work with such a filmmaker," said Aditya.
"His vision and the way he shoots his films is different. We have finished shooting for our film in Lucknow and Hyderabad and the rest of it will be shot in Mumbai," he added.
Praising Parineeti, he said: "She is full of fun and she is very spontaneous. We are having a good time shooting for the film. The film is a light-hearted love story."
Parineeti has earlier worked with Faisal in ‘Ishaqzaade’, but it`s a first-time experience for Aditya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Release date of Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan' announced!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation is truly commendable! Pics inside
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside