Aditya Roy Kapur enjoys Habib Faisal`s direction
Mumbai: Actor Aditya Roy Kapur, who is working under filmmaker Habib Faisal`s direction in ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’, says he is one of the finest in the industry. He also has praises for his co-star Parineeti Chopra.
Faisal`s earlier works include ‘Do Dooni Chaar’ and ‘Ishaqzaade’.
"It`s a pleasure to work with Habib. He is one of the finest filmmakers in the industry. It makes a big difference to work with such a filmmaker," said Aditya.
"His vision and the way he shoots his films is different. We have finished shooting for our film in Lucknow and Hyderabad and the rest of it will be shot in Mumbai," he added.
Praising Parineeti, he said: "She is full of fun and she is very spontaneous. We are having a good time shooting for the film. The film is a light-hearted love story."
Parineeti has earlier worked with Faisal in ‘Ishaqzaade’, but it`s a first-time experience for Aditya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!