Aditya Roy Kapur thrilled by Shraddha`s singing talent
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: `Ek Villain` songs are ruling the chartbusters currently, and the popular song `Teri Galiyan` from the album has already left the audience spell-bound. Apparently, `Aashiqui 2` actor Aditya Roy Kapur is as excited as his rumoured beau Shraddha Kapoor, who is marking her singing debut with the song.
The lover boy is totally mesmerised by Shraddha`s voice and can`t stop singing praises of her. "She has sung very well. I have heard the song and I think the song is among the chartbusters," Aditya said here Tuesday at the launch of Mukesh Chhabra`s casting studio.
The man surely is thrilled by his lady love`s singing talent. The 22 year-old actress after her sensational performance in `Aashiqui 2`, where she played a singer has crooned for `Teri Galiyan` along with Ankit Tiwari for her much-hyped film `Ek Villain`.
After proving her mettle in acting, Shraddha is all set to weave magic through her voice.
The Mohit Suri directed film will hit the theatres on June 27, 2014.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- On Rafi's 35th death anniversary, Rishi Kapoor thanks him
- I'm enjoying being married and doing nothing: Rani Mukerji
- Kendall, Kylie Jenner unleash their first shoe collection
- Woody Allen 'lucked out' with wife, Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi
- 'Game of Thrones' will end, but not after 7th season