After a week, ‘Khiladi 786’ fails to impress at the box office!
Delhi: The film marking Akshay Kumar’s return to the tag of ‘Khiladi’, ‘Khiladi 786’, hasn’t been able to pull off a stunner as far as box office collections are concerned. Directed by Ashish R Mohan and jointly produced by Twinkle Khanna, Himesh Reshammiya and Sunil Lulla, the film stars Akshay Kumar, Asin, Himesh Reshammiya and Mithun Chakraborty in pivotal roles.
After its first week, the film hasn’t been able to make much of business at the box office. Tweets trade analyst Taran Adarsh, “#Khiladi786 day-wise: Fri 10.40 cr, Sat 11 cr, Sun 12.75 cr, Mon 5.50 cr, Tue 4.90 cr, Wed 4.10 cr, Thu 3.90 cr. Total: 52.55 cr nett.”
The film’s business saw a sharp decline after the first weekend and has managed to gather only 52.55 crores thus far. The film released December 7, 2012, and has extensively been panned by critics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan