After comedy, John-Abhishek team up for action movie
Mumbai: Hit ‘Dostana’ jodi of John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan, who entertained viewers with their antics in the comedy, team up again for the Hindi remake of Tamil film ‘Vettai’ and this time they will be seen doing action and stunts.
Director duo Abbas-Mustan, experts in the action genre, will go behind the camera to direct the actioner.
Talking about the lead actors, Abbas said: "They suit the characters well and they were also appreciated in `Dostana`. It`s a complete action film and we shall go on the floors as soon as we lock their dates."
"We are in talks with a few actresses for the leading role, but nothing has been finalised so far," he added.
Directed by N Linguswamy, ‘Vettai’ was released in 2012 and the film featured R Madhavan, Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'