After comedy, John-Abhishek team up for action movie
Mumbai: Hit ‘Dostana’ jodi of John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan, who entertained viewers with their antics in the comedy, team up again for the Hindi remake of Tamil film ‘Vettai’ and this time they will be seen doing action and stunts.
Director duo Abbas-Mustan, experts in the action genre, will go behind the camera to direct the actioner.
Talking about the lead actors, Abbas said: "They suit the characters well and they were also appreciated in `Dostana`. It`s a complete action film and we shall go on the floors as soon as we lock their dates."
"We are in talks with a few actresses for the leading role, but nothing has been finalised so far," he added.
Directed by N Linguswamy, ‘Vettai’ was released in 2012 and the film featured R Madhavan, Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!