After Shah Rukh Khan, John Abraham in legal trouble over 'Hamara Bajaj'
Delhi: The dust hasn’t even begun to settle down in the Manoj Kumar-Shah Rukh Khan row over ‘Om Shanti Om’ that another actor is facing legal trouble. This time around, it is the newly-turned producer John Abraham in the problem-scenario.
John, whose production company JA Productions struck gold with its first venture, ‘Vicky Donor’, has been served a legal notice over his venture ‘Hamara Bajaj’. The title of the film is the bone of contention between JA Productions and Bajaj Auto, and the latter has sent a legal notice to John Abraham over issues of copyright infringement.
Sheel Kumar from John’s production house informed a daily regarding the notice. Said Kumar, “We got a notice from Bajaj Auto to explain in what capacity we’re using the title, and we have replied to it.”
The film, ‘Hamara Bajaj’, will see the team of ‘Vicky Donor’ reunite. Ayushmann Khurrana is to play the lead role – that of a struggling actor – in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan