After taking India by storm, ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ to release in Pakistan
Mumbai: Yash Chopra’s swan song, ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’, that released in India on November 13, 2012, has been lapped up critics and audiences alike. The romantic story starring Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in pivotal roles, has had a grand opening and will now be shown in Pakistan too.
Pakistani fans of Yash Chopra and the actors have been waiting expectantly for the film to release ever since they’d learnt of the same. Finally, on November 16, 2012, the wait is set to end. ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ is being distributed in the neighbouring country by IMGC Global and the chairman of the same will be holding a special screening of the film. Sheikh Amjad Rasheed, Chairman, IMGC Global, had friendly ties with the late filmmaker.
The special screening, arranged in order to pay a huge tribute to Yash Chopra, has been slated for November 15 at The Atrium, Karachi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan