Age is just a number: Urvashi on romancing Sunny
Mumbai: Model-actress Urvashi Rautela, 19, has shot romantic scenes with 57-year-old Sunny Deol for ‘Singh Saab The Great’, but so what? Age is merely a number, says the debutante.
She says she was "not at all" sceptical before signing the film.
"Age doesn`t matter to me. What`s there in the age? It`s just a number! When we can see Rajinikanth romancing Aishwarya Rai madam...it`s just like that. I know it`s a big age gap, but we are all very professional and as long as we look great together, nothing matters," Urvashi said.
She says her "chemistry" with Sunny looks "great on screen".
Urvashi bagged the Miss Universe India title in 2012, but she was later dethroned because she didn`t meet the age requirement.
A dancer trained in five different forms, she says she would love to do a film where she is able to harness her talent to the hilt.
"I have learned five different dance forms including Bharatnatyam, kathak, hip-hop, jazz, belly dancing. That`s the reason I would like to do a film on dance," she said.
Directed by Anil Sharma, ‘Singh Saab The Great’, releases Nov 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop