Aishwarya Rai all set to return to the screen?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’ in 2010, is all set to return to the silver screen – if reports are to be believed. In the Sanjay Leela Bhansali drama, the actress was paired with Hrithik Roshan and won critical acclaim for her performance in the same.
Post the release of ‘Guzaarish’, Rai took herself off work to concentrate on her family. The former Miss World, who tied the knot with Abhishek Bachchan back in 2007, welcomed their first child – Aaradhya – in November 2011.
After the birth of her daughter, Ash has totally been off the film circuit. Also, weight Nazis have never lost a moment to analyse and criticize the actress for not shedding her pregnancy weight immediately after child birth. However, Rai has successfully been able to shut her critics up when she made a stunning appearance at the recently-concluded Cannes Film Festival this year.
If reports are to be believed, Aishwarya has now zeroed in on a few film scripts and is keen on returning to the silver screen soon. The directors who have approached Ash for her huge comeback are supposedly Karan Johar and Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Welcome back, Ash!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!