Ajay Devgn continues dancing spree with `Taki o taki`
New Delhi: It seems Ajay Devgn is no longer shy of putting on his dancing shoes. After `Bol Bachchan` and `Son of Sardaar`, the actor will now be seen grooving in the `Himmatwala` remake.
In the Sajid Khan-directed movie, a remake of the 1983 film of the same name, Ajay will be seen dancing to the tunes of the song `Taki o taki re`. It is choreographed by the director`s sister, Farah Khan.
Ajay shot the sequence of the song with actress Tamannaah in Jaipur. The song is said to be replete with some unique moves by Ajay, and Tamannah showcasing some of Bollywood`s typical latka-jhatkas.
"It is a very 1980s dance number, and Ajay was seen quite comfortable with the steps. He has his own style of dancing and has given it his best. We are sure that Ajay`s dancing will leave all of us thrilled," said a source close to the team.
`Himmatwala`, co-produced by Ronnie Screwvala and Vashu Bhagnani, will hit theatres March 29.
The movie also has a special disco-themed song featuring Sonakshi Sinha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show