Ajay Devgn goes an extra mile for ‘Son Of Sardaar’
Mumbai: Our B-town superstars are leaving no stone unturned to portray each and every minute detail of their films accurately and with perfection. Ajay Devgn clearly belongs to this league.
Devgn who will be seen next lighting the silver screen on fire with his mega Diwala dhamaka ‘Son of Sardaar’ is essaying the character of a strong Sardaar in the film. And, the super professional that he is, he went the extra mile to make sure that he does complete justice to the role and the aesthetics are perfect to the T!
Buzz is that the superstar flew in a turban expert all the way from Punjab multiple times to tie his colorful turban for the action comedy so that it reflects the true style with attention to the minutest details!
“In films, sometime the turbans don`t reflect the original style. So we flew in a turban expert from Punjab as we wanted to make sure that the turbans of all the characters have the true style and we do complete justice to the film", said a source close to the team.
Well, now that definitely takes research and perfection to another level when it comes to our movies!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here